Adventure Guy: “So, what are you going to do today?”
Adventure Guy: “That’s what you did yesterday.”
LSM: “That’s what I plan to do tomorrow too.”
I excel at relaxation. Adventure Guy does not. As I type (and watch, Don’t Tell Mom, The Babysitter’s Dead), he is busily cleaning out the garage. I did help with the “family participation” segment he announced around an hour ago when the rest of us had to indicate which items we found ourselves unwilling to relinquish to the give away pile.
But, lest I misrepresent myself, I’d like to list my accomplishments so far during this long holiday weekend.
- Finished my latest read, Sarah’s Key
- Updated my chick flick knowledge by watching Dear John and Nights In Rodanthe
- Made ice cream sundae dessert for this evening’s planned festivities at my inlaws’ house
- Made dinner last night which all members of the family consumed at the same time
- Figured out how to update my iPhone with the new software
- Actually completed the laundry
- Went to church and Sunday school this morning
With all that under my belt, I plan to fully enjoy the fireworks tonight and my last day of the “weekend” tomorrow!