It’s a long holiday weekend, which seemed like the perfect opportunity for a bit of lazy blogging. The Friday Fill-In….
1. When it’s quiet I no longer have to wonder what my kids are up to; I know they’re sleeping.
2. I haven’t had a quiet day at work in what seems like a month.
3. My heart is breaking right now for a friend’s loss.
4. So far, it’s relatively cool and non-humid for a typical July.
5. In the town where I was born there’s a famous bakery.
6. His determination is something I really love about my husband.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to not having anything I have to do; tomorrow my plans include making ice cream sundae dessert and Sunday, I want to see some fireworks!