Sock Girl challenged her readers to share things we know for sure a la Oprah. I’ve been thinking about it for a couple of days, and, while I don’t know that I can equal her effort, I thought I’d give it a whirl.
What I Know For Sure:
- It is my lot in life to have a last name that is difficult both to spell and to pronounce even though my married name is spelled exactly as it sounds and is far simpler than my maiden name.
- Intuition exists for a reason. Failure to listen to it always brings some kind of repercussion.
- A good book, a crackling fire, and a warm blanket make for a perfect way to spend a winter day.
- Investing in good accessories is never a mistake.
- Eating dessert makes me a better person.
- Crying can make things better.
- Bringing three healthy children into the world is my greatest accomplishment. Raising them well will top that.
What do you know for sure? Leave a comment or join in on your own blog. Be sure to link back here if you do!