- Girls Night Out with DD1 and DD2 on Friday. We snagged bargains at Plato’s Closet, indulged a bit at American Eagle and Abercrombie, got makeovers at Sephora, and giggled a lot.
- Saturday spent sunning and floating around in my in-laws’ pool.
- Watching the end of the 3rd season of Weeds on DVD and then resisting the temptation to order Showtime on demand just to find out what’s happening in Season 4. (Shhh, don’t tell!)
- Laughing out loud with Adventure Guy when we got hooked on a late-night replays of Fletch and Lethal Weapon II.
- Finishing yet another stage of my big work project of the summer and earning a day or so when I don’t have to worry about it.
- Lunch with friends after church
- Dinner for just the grownups tonight to celebrate my mother-in-law’s 65th birthday.
Tomorrow, it’s back to the real world after a few days off. Since that real world includes a 6:00 a.m. appointment at the gym, I’ve got to turn in now!